Our Terms and Conditions
Richard and Jane Organ wish you a wonderful break with Exmoor Country Cottages!
View our tariff.
- Bookings will only be confirmed on receipt of 20% of the total rental, or if the booking is being made within 56 days of the commencement of the holiday, the full rental.
- The balance of the rental must be paid eight weeks (56 days) prior to the commencement of the holiday.
- If the balance is not paid-in-full eight weeks before the commencement of the holiday, the right is reserved to cancel the booking, in which case the deposit is forfeit.
- Receipt of the deposit shall not constitute the conformation of a booking.
- Payment should be made to Jane Organ at the address given on the Contact Us page. Payment should me made by Visa, MasterCard credit card or sterling cheque.
- Any cancellation must be sent to the owner in writing and must be made by the person who signed the booking form. The effective date of the cancellation will be the date that the owner receives written instructions.
- If the booking is cancelled by the holidaymaker the following cancellation charges apply:
- More than 56 days before commencement of the holiday - loss of the deposit.
- Less than 56 days before commencement of the holiday - the full cost of the holiday.
However, for holidays cancelled within 56 days of the commencement of the holiday, if the owner is successful in reletting the holiday accommodation for the entire period booked, then the refund will be made, less 20% of the relet value.
- In the unlikely event that the holiday accommodation ceases to be available for the period of the booking a full refund will be given of any monies paid to the owner.
Holiday Makers Responsibilities
- The holiday maker is responsible for the property during the period of rental and is expected to take reasonable care of it.
- All equipment, utensils etc. must be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period. In the unfortunate event of damage or breakages the owner must be notified. All damages and breakages are the legal responsibility of the holidaymaker and there replacement cost will be payable on demand.
- The holiday maker is expected to leave the holiday accommodation in the state of cleanliness, general repair and order in which it was found. An additional charge may be made if extra cleaning is required.
- The owner or her representative shall be allowed into the holiday accommodation at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy.
Richard and Jane Organ